Friday, October 3, 2008

Akwarddd

For some reason i wasn't feeling today. I'm pretty positive i failed my test in 1st and in 2nd i didn't do anything cause i think i'm switching out. 3rd was t.a. and we did some stuff and he gave us a free day after that and i needed to finish my critical readings for 4th. Then in 4th we're watching a movie 'The Killing fields?' something like that iono. And in 5th period i slept the whole time. 6th period was pretty funny. But we didn't do anything. Soooo basiclly this whole day in allll of my classes i wasn't being productive. BAD. Lunch and brunch are the same as always, but during brunch someone ussed my i.d. number! So i didn't get food ;[ Boooo. Afterschooool was the most akward for me tho. I really don't want to say much, but just know that i was feeling pretty akward. I'm hellla not used to it. I guess i need to get used to the fact that everyone's gonna be occupied. As juan says. It happens ALL the time. I hate it tho, why can't friends have girlfriends or boyfriends and at the same time know how to manage time with their friends? I don't get it. Took the bus home with juan and roland. Venting to them a little about how i felt. Hometown tonight! I'll blog about that later, maybe. Goodbye!

No comments: