Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tyler & Omair

I basiclly spent all after school with them. Well actually not all after school, we chilled till 4:40ish and omair said we should starting walking to the bus before we miss it. And he was right, the bus came 2 mins early! After the bus we went to imagecuts to get his haircut. While tyler and i waited we just talked about hella shit and we met some sophomore at piedmont that used to go to our schoool. I told him i'de add him on myspace but i can't find it. He knows my brother -_- But he looks like a mexican gangster! Hahaha! After omairs haircut we went to mcdonalds. Bought them food and walked to target. Tyler had to get his film developed. We went to the mens clothing and they had sweaters for sale! $5! The pull over sweaters<3 I told tyler to get me a navy blue one cause he was gonna go back there to buy some with Toni. Walked omair to his bustop and then tyler and i walked to taco bell cause tyler had sugar all over his hands from my sour path watermelons. Haha idiottt. After that walked and talked. Then i met up with my cousin and brother and some of his friends at the park. Tyler had to borrow my brothers skateboard to get home and i chilled at the park for a while. I got pretty bored so i came home around 745ish? Did nothing at home but clean. The rest of the night was pretty boring. 10 mins ago i was picking out grey hair out of my dad's head :| OH! And classes were okay, i think i'm switching out of 2nd tho. I think i'm going to consumers math. Switch that class with bio which is 5th and we'll see how it goes. I'm gonna miss danilo david and john if i leave them tho' Boooo! But whatever, i need to keep my grades up. The only class that's putting me on the line of going to Cal Hills is Bio :[ Fxcker. Sooo to keep a good bio grade i'm gonna need to go away from the distractions. OHOHOH! And Mama jessica visit today<3

No comments: