Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fxck shit.

I hellla need to start saving my money! And i have a list of things to do.
+clean room
-i want to re-organize my room
/clean out closet
-get my closet door fixed first. HAH!
-buy a stand to hold my earrings
-save up money!
-tell mama or papa to give me a debit card.
-focus on school more
+CAMP EVERYTOWN talk with mama. get my shit signed+the money
-learn how to sew
-catch up on things with some people
-get a case and a lanyard for my phone.
-$hop for things that i need more than things that i want.
-try and fight less with my brother
-less arguing with mama
-after football season, lower going out on fridays..I'll TRY.
-the list just keeeeeeeps on going!
-get my stuff back from people that have borrowed from me. PRONTO.
-stop crushing so much.
-try bringing HOMEMADE lunches to school every other day or so :) Mmmmhmm.

No comments: