Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fooood!

Too lazy to write, but here was my day.
School-FREEEEEEEEZING COLD.
Chill afta' school
Ice cream+mcdonalds with mary-anne
3 scoops of thirfty ice cream actualllly. HAHA!
Home-took a 30 min. nap.
Jessica Do came over and talked for like 10 mins.
She wanted pho so we went to Pho Kim Long<3
I didn't eat cause i was already heyllla full, so i had tea.
Then she wanted to go to Santana Row, it's so pretty!
Went to borders for some hot chocolate-pretty good if you ask me..
Urban outfitters cause she had to buy a gift for someone.
Burgerking for my brother and mama.
& now i'm home, stillllllll hella full and tired. What a day (=







&& tomorrow, i'm going to get my coat at wet seal! The red one that i've been wanting. Then shopping some more and maybe valleyfair with my babygirls? Idk yet, we'lll seeeeeee.<333 Ta-ta. =)

No comments: