Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm really

in the mood to rearrange my room. Or least to the point where everything is reallllly organized and what nott. One of my closet door is broken therefor i can only use half of my closet. And i gotta stuff allah my close on one side and it's just too crowded+i want more clothes! So how is that supposed to work? I told mama about it already but she said wait until the house owner comes for the $$$ and we'll tell him about it. Shoooot, how long will that be?! I'm saving up $$ for christmas gifts+stuff for myself (= Mmmhmm! Hahaha either that or goddaddy can buy. But right now now, i'm in need of this....



Photobucket


I'm gonna be using that to keep my scarves,bags, & for the 3rd box idk yet, but i'll think of something.









My $hopping list.
I want boots from Nu Pair, mama and i are on a mission to gets some. But she keeps looking for ones with the heels and i don't want those kinds. So i think twin and i are gonna get them together :)) Black, grey, brown, whateva! Just those 3 colors. None of that purple, blue or other color shit.


I WANNA FILL MY CLOSET UP :) I know it's all just material stuff, but whatever! I'm a girl and i have needs. And my needs are clothes :] +i'll just feel prepared for any occasion because i have BOTH sides of the closet filled with clothes instead of just 1 side. Hahaha.


FOREVER 21

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
& in other colors.^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
& in other colors.^^except for black//grey//purple. I have it already (=
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket
& in other colors!^^
Photobucket




WET SEAL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






CHARLOTTES RUSSE


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shirts-Usually a Small. Medium depending on how it fits.
Jeans-Size1
Shoes-Size7

No comments: