Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's your problem?

School was alright today. Lunch was REALLY boring & i don't have free lunch anymore. So i bought lunch and sat and ate and etc etc. And allen brought his own food. OH MY! It looked pretty good and was a smart idea. Imma just start bringing my own lunch now. After school was chill. Untill ayush and i were talking about stuff when everyone already left and i started crying. Booo. Not his fault. It just finally hit me to the poiint where i can cry it all out. But it's whatever. Then khrys and i waited at school for her pops to pick us up to get free ice cream @ cold stone! :] But instead he just dropped us at my pad. Then jeremie picked us up. Him anthony khrystel and i went to the mall to get the free ice cream. I ate a little bit of it and then i gave the rest to khrystel. That shit did not taste soo good. Walked around for a bit and i got a weird call from someone. Turned out to be my cousin!<3 After walking around he picked khrystel and i along w/his friend and my brother in the car -_- Fatass. Johnson wanted In-N-Out but didn't have money! Wtf, are you stupid? Sooo i bought him food, but he owes me. Then dropped khrystel home and back to my place. Talked and chilled for awhile. Idk bout today...Everyone was like all mad and pissy. Fxck. Especially my mama! She's hella pmsing on me.*If i'm going to stop liking you i'm going to need to keep my distance from you. Today did not help it go away whatsoever. Walking around the mall and sitting down made it worse. Sitting down gave me a flashback. Boo! So if i'm going to get over it, i need to be nowhere near you. It doesn't help me. But we're friends, so it's not going to get anywhere farther then that, cause i heard you talking to someone. Mmmm already? I guess...



Oh yeah! And i finally get the shit mrs. cosgrove taught us in math today. She just has to be on my level in order for me to understand. Right branden!? HAHA! Ohh, and mama's car broke down right by oceans supermarket. Bummmmer hahaha. So my cousin, his friend, pops, and johnson went to go get it. And while they were gone, there was a car parked in front of my house. And the guy lives across from my house. So i asked him nicely if he can move his car and he gave me attiude and said no! WTF? Asshole much. Then my mom came into it and we started arguing with the stupid ass asian. Stupid fxcker. My mom wants to tow his truck, but we can't do that unless it's parked there for 3 days or more. This biiiitch. Haha whatever, so much for getting along and getting to know your neighbors. Fxck that! The only neighbor i'm close to in my neighborhood is my gramps and aunt and uncle! Hahahah<333 Who lives RIGHT in front of my house. Oh and another thing, gramps fell recently ;[ He hurt his arm, but i don't know about bad damages. It's coo, gramps always falls anyways. He just needs to be more careful about where he goes and walks. <333 LOVEYOOOU.

No comments: