Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas

or actually winter i should say makes me feel hella alone. Although i can still share it with my friends+family, it makes me want someone [physically//emotionally] to share it with.. you know? And especially with all these random hookups it makes me go like AFGADHRB! Shit dude, everywhere. Even more than before! Idk, maybe i'm over thinking it, but i mean i can't help ittt. Everywhere i go it connects to something else that deals with a couple or something. Shoot. Ok, i needa snap out of it. Now all i'm thinking about is this coat i SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN at the mall ;/ UHG, haha<3333
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
& this one too..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But the red one was my favorite! I went back to the mall later on that day somewhat in the morning with shay to buy it cause i had money. I come back and it's gone! :[ they had a medium but that shit fitted like it was a large! Crapola. But i can't wait to do secret santa and start making my christmas list +go shopping with mama for my christmas presents. Yeah..we do it our way. Instead of her suprising me what she got for me, i end up going shopping with her. I wasn't really into that whole christmas thing, untill my friends got me excited for it. I'm really just excited to spend some of my christmas week with them<3 Other than that, family wise isn't so spirited...

No comments: