Thursday, November 20, 2008

Laramie

project play wasn't even that good. Since it was my first play and all i was excited for it, but idk it just wasn't as what i was expecting it to be. Likeee, i thought there was gonna be a blood and like a person that was actually Matthew Shephard tied onto the fence showing us how he was dying. But NO, it was nothing like that. It was basiclly a docu. Shoot i coulda' just read articles about that! Instead of wasting $7 just to see it, but whatever it's fine..because i gotta do a portfolio about it for FH&O anyways. School was alright, but my favorite of the day was cutting 6th to go shopping for robs birthday stuff. Whip cream & 'cutie' ice cream sandwhiches+something gay candy from spencers & the pink ballon w/stolen stickers from party city and the names written on them with my eyeliner -_- btw, thanks kevin for ruining my eyeliner. HAHA! Ayush, Jan, & kevin cut also. 6th period went by hellllla fast. It's funny how in class time goes by hella slow, but when your out it goes by super fast! But yeah, we came after school a little bit late & i missed the class yearbook picture ;/ but it's whatever b/c it was worth it. I heared that everyone that was in it had to have the class t-shirt which i did in my locker, but by the time we came back they already took the picture. It's coooool. So anyways...after school..oh! We whipped cream robert. :) Like hella hella hella. Hahha The 4 of us [ayush, kevin, jan & i] each got one so we all sprayed him. That was fun. Bea's baby was also at school+bea!<3 Oh god i hella miss her. So we chilled for a little bit & jessica was supposed to pick me up around 4:30ish. somewhere around there. Well soo...everyone left and i was still there with allen and daniel. I had allen wait with me and daniel :) Haha and so he did. Mama J. took forevva! And i got mad for like less then 5 mins and i got over it. She explained to me when she got to my house and it was done with. Hahaha, i also left the phone in my room and i was in the living room eating. I got 6 missed calls. Damnit, i hate it when that happens. I have my phone with my and no one calls or texts & then when i DON'T have it people call or text me!? What thee, hahaha whateverrr. Ok so yeah i returned them calls and jessica was outside waiting in her car. I called ayush back and he said he was picking me up for chipotle for robs birthday. Picked me up and met everyone else there. Allen, nicole & meghan were already in the car. So we got to Chipotle and everyone wasn't all there yet. Chillled for a bit and more started coming. Not everyoneee came, but it was pretty chill. I didn't eat so i just sat there talking. Time went by pretty fast tho' Meghan and i walked to Forever21 and just browsed. I hellla miss her too<33 So anyways..uhm. Meghan and i got freee samples from see's candy :) Mmmhmm! But it was mint dark chocolate. And i hate dark chocolate, but it was pretty tasting. Nicole called and said we're gonna leave soon, so we walked back. Stayed for about 10 mmins? and left. Ayush+allen dropped meghan, nicole and i @ the high school because we were gonna watch the Laramie Project play..Met up with others later on. Then after the play jan,franshya and i camera whored and what not. Kevin was our ride home, but him and franshya were hungry, so we went to go eat. Pho Mai was our destination. Jan and i didn't eat so we got candy instead. The other 2 ate. I came home around 10:45 and i went to my moms room to let her know i was home. She found out i cut, but i gave her a good excuse. At first i was just gonna go in my room and not let her know, but i figured that it would make things worse so i just let her know :] Told her that i saw the lady that worked at pho mai that has been working there forever! and that the lady talked to me..then yeah. Now i'm home. Kevin uploaded all the pictures of me from today :) YAY. Hahaha. But i'm out. Piedmonts concert tomorrow!!! YAYAYYAYAY. Goodnight.<3

No comments: