Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh &

my dad left last night ;[ Shit, i was going to go to the game around 8:30 so that i could chill with my dad before he left, but i couldn't take it. I knew for a fact that i was going to cry once i said bye and everything..So i decided to go to the game early. My bus left at 7:18 so i left my house at 7:15. I went to my gramp's house which is right in front of mines[[funny i know]] and my dad was there. I came inside and i said bye dad, have fun, love you and gave him a kiss. Once i turned around i already started to tear up. I didn't want him to see me tearing up or anything so i left right away. And then when i was walking to the bus stop i was really really tearing up. I wasn't crying, but yeah. Idk if it'll be better that my dad is gone or it's sad? My mom says that they're always fighting cause of me so i guess it's a good thing that he's gone. But will i be going out more? Since my dad is gone i have no one to always say yes too when i ask for something. Crapola, damnit. But i mean, dad's gone now mom so there's no one to fight with when i'm gone at night. Shooot i don't even know! hopefully things will be better now that he's gone, besides mom always says that she likes it better when dads gone. How rude? Hahah whatevaaaa' mama. whatevaaa' makes you happy :)<3

No comments: