Sunday, November 16, 2008

You

don't know how sad it is to have my mom make me type something like this to my dad through yahoo messenger.
Me:hi dad, mom wanted me to tell you that she has something important to tell you.
:she wanted to let you know that she's taking your name out of this house & telling the house agency that you have a new family, & that you're not living here anymore..well at least for 3 months.
:& that she said congratulations with your new wife+baby.



-fxck that shit duuude. you don't know how hard it is to know that my dad has a newborn babyBOY. Yeah i just found out today that it's a boy. Uhgggg, and my dad's still married! Stupid idiot. Whatev'. What am i supposed to do now? the baby's already born. I'm just glad it's not a girl, and even if it was I'M daddy's FIRST & ONLY daughter. :) And it's going to stay that way, no matter how many kids you have with that bitch.

No comments: