Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I seem to like it

When i'm bussy. Or i try to be, but then i get that 'you go out to much' from my mama and then i'm screwed at home with nothing to do. But this week so far i've been doing something and i'm enjoying it. Better than coming home exactly 4 and then end up taking a long ass nap untill like 6 or 7. What a waste! And i'm really lagging on my grades too, the thought of hw just uhg! I don't even have words to explain. I don't like hw & i usually say i don't have any, but i say that mainly because i just don't like the thought of even having hw and then i actually got to do it at home. Shoot, ew. But anyways. Friday-my dads leaving ;/ & it's also senior night. So i don't think i'll be watching the senior parts or whatever at the game b/c i will be going late. Since my dad is leaving around 8-8:30. Damn, i can't believe he's leaving already... Alright so next week! Thurs-I'm going to watch the laramic project @ school. Seems pretty intense and interesting to me+it can count as a portfolio in FHAO class. Then Friday i'm going to Piedmonts concert thingy or at least i'm going to try. I gotta let my mom know ahead of time tho. Then Sat-is robs birthday! But i really doubt that i'm going to that b/ccc i have to babysit and what not. It's either i go late late at night or not go at all. But i at least wanna stop by for a bit, so i might just sneak out or something. And his house isn't far from my house at allll so maybe i'll just walk there. Hmm next week! I'm excited.

No comments: