Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last night

was veryyyy fun. I enjoyed the music+the energy all my friends had. && I'm very proud of my friend's performance last night. Once they were on stage i was like damn! I knew they were talented and all, but like deeeum they're really really talented to have the courage to perform and shit <3 Love em'. So yeah day started out with school and what nott. The day was going pretty swell. My mom had the day off but she didn't wake up till like 3:3pm. HAHA! Damn mama. But yeah, i came home around 4 and my mom was still in bed. I didn't really do anything once i got home b/c chung & robert was gonna pick me up around 4:30ish. I was kinda scared to ask or i mean tell my mom i was going to the piedmonts concert but she said she was getting in the shower. Once she said that i was like YESS! This is going to be easy..once she got into the shower 10 mins later i went in and said mom i'm going to a concert. She kinda yelled and said what concert where and what time are you coming home. I said it's starting at 5 and ending around 8:30. And i just left :) Woooo, once i got to piedmont i called my mom to say thanks for letting me for and what not, but she didn't pick up. She called me back but before i could say anything she just said ok, have fun bye. <333 Goodness, i really think it's easier that my dad is gone. She's more leanient when it comes to me going out. Yes yes yes. Last night was cold but pretty fun. CCS+Gabe+Reynard<3333 Reynard has the softest voice eva'! Mmmhm! And Gabe is short, but that doesn't matta' cause he can play. CCS Haha that pakistan guy made me laugh. He's funny the guy in the light blue sweater is a cuuutay! And The other one kept lookin' at me & twin. Yay yay but then again he was looking at everyone else so whatever' HAHAH. OH! And what about that black guy from piedmont. Oh my, he was the entertainment for the night! HAHAHAHHA! I kept lookin' at him cause he was hella entertaining. But yeah..the night was over +bj asked his girl out after his performace! CUTEST SHIT. I give him props for that<3 We stayed there till 9 something and ayush was my ride home :) Went to go eat at wienershinitzel however tha' fxck you spell that haha and then left. I was the first to get dropped off cause my house was the closest. I was gonnna' sneak out and go out with everyone to wingstop after they were done with yfc, but i hellla knocked out+no one called, but it's cool. I woke up kinda dissapointed cause i rarely miss out on sneaking out with the guys...i guess you can say i don't wanna be replaced in any way nor neglected. I ain't trynna trip about it much so i'm off.








++I cleaned the WHOLE house today so i can go to dudu's dance off. I called my mom earlier to ask her but she didn't pick up. But she just called me like 5 secs ago and i asked, but she said idk yet, i'm busy and i'm going out tonight i'll call you back. I just said ok. So i'm kinda worried and hoping that she would let me go. PRAY FOR ME :) k, bye.

No comments: