Monday, November 17, 2008

Exactly

like my away message. So just 5 mins ago my mom was hella yelling at me. At first she came into my room asking me to give her another massage because she had a runny nose. the first massage i gave her was a good talk. We talked about my dad and what not. But the 2nd time she came in around 12:something. I thought she said she was going to sleep? But i guess not. & since my dad left she thinks she came come in and out of her room because she can't wake him up anymore. Fxcccckkk, that's whack. But uhm she came into my room and i massaged her neck and her head. I left kevin on the phone still. And my mom was already buggin' me since she came home. Shit, then like her hair was getting tangled and i didn't know so i pulled my hand out of her hair and it pulled her hair+head and she got heated. And started yelling at me & added more shit too it, like going out with a lot of guys? WTF, are you stupid? did i not just tell you last night that that's who i mainly chill w/now? Fxcking idiot. You probably don't even listen when i tell you shit, what's the point of telling you? I really did wish that i would have those american type of relationships with their moms, but not my mom. Hell to the fxcking no. Forget that shit. She's stupid. I mean it could be my period making me hella pms and her too, but still. I don't wanna make that an excuse of why i'm irritated with her. I'm just irritated with her in general.



++
this whole k thing..idk what to do..you say you're growing feelings for me, like more, but then you make a blog about another girl? i don't get you at times, but who am i to judge? It's your life, like whoever you wanna like. Just don't mess with my emotions. Please&thanks.

No comments: