Monday, August 18, 2008

Another person's view

-Woke up at 6:45, got ready, bus to starbucks w/carlos, regristration forms, chillll for a bit, then J.do came and picked me up.
-Tattoo Parlor w/Mama Jessica & Babycakes.
-Shopping @ Eastridge
-Mama Jessica fish tailed one side of my hair, haha!
-G'mall...TO THE RESCUE!
-Got homeee w/my parents yelling at me for only about 5 mins.



*& So...it hit me. You only got one more year w/him. I heard from another point of view and it made sense. But then again it's only summer. You still got a whollle 'nother year, but the thing is... am i gonna get used to that? Maybe i should just knowing that we still have senior year together. Just make sure we make a double knot in our friendship so that it won't get loose and we would have to tie it together again. Just learn to be fair & i'll play fair. That's all we gotta do.

No comments: