Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today & Yesterday

So today was a much much better day. I didn't talk to you as much as i usually do, and that's okay b/c it pretty much made my day go by faster. I no longer thought what did i do or are we gonna be okay. Cause i know we are. Just not right now. Have your fun because i will have mine. W/ or w/out you. I'll be there when you need me but as of now idk how it's gonna when i need you. No time? I guess soo. It's fine. I switched my classes today! The way I wanted them to be. I'm pretty happy w/it besides ecology. Fxck that class dude. It's so whack. But whatever i guess i'll just have to adjust. Can't always have friends in every single class. But uhm I'm also taking facing history. I'll see whose in that class tomorrow. OH! & my way is in my 1st period us history! YESYESYESYES! Another year with history with my WAY!<3 What else....babycarlos's birthday is tomorrow! Yay, i saw mama jessica for a while. We ended up falling alseep watching george lopez. Her on one couch and i on the other. Khrystel was in my room watching t.v. Uhhm.. our tables are pretty switched now. I'm not used to it yet, but hopefully i will sooooon. It's seniors EVERYWHERE. Hahaha, uhhh iono. But today was a good day. A better day than yesterday.. Hopefully it'll stay like this for a while or get even better. OH OH OH! I got Mrs. Roy!<333333333 I love how when i got in there i go to her desk and i was gonna say hi and i see an email she was gonna sent to ms.harke telling her she wanted me in her class. Yay im special. HAHAH.










RECAP on yesterday.
BOO!! It got even worse when i was talking to kevin and anthony. I talked to both of em for at least less than 5 mins. Anthony a little bit longer. But whateverrrr. Kevin thinks i get mad over the stupidest things. Which is pretty true, ahaha but i don't care. Uhhm khrystel and i talked about being loners. We especially i lately have been feeling like a loner. Fxck shit. Idk what is it, it's just how i feel. but it's alright. I need to get stronger. A better me, on my own at least. I need to learn how to be more independant. Instead of always relying on someone being right by my side. It's cooooooool. But i wasn't happy w/my classes at allll. I'm glad i didn't have spanish. Shooot im not gonna take it AT all. forget that. But yesterday was over. Sooo i really don't care aboout it anymore. Today was a new day. And tomorrow will be even better. Time to shower, get ready for school, and do HW. EWWWWWWWW.

No comments: