Sunday, August 31, 2008

Worth The Trouble

Baby carlos's surprise party was a hit! Shaina did a great ass job planning this shit. I don't know how she did it. But she did! So it pretty much started out with jessica picking me up. Since i had to babysit i told my brother to cover and ill get back by 6. Paying him $10 i thought it was pretty much worth it. But since carlos won't be at the house till 5:30 that just leaves me with 30 mins to chill and just go home. So fxck my life dude, i decided to stay. But when jessica and i arrived, we saw rob kevin and brother tony leave the house, and we're just like where are you guys going? And they said that since no one was in the house they're gonna go to the mall for a bit. Soo we decided to just go w/. And we went to the hatstore for kevin cause he wanted to buy a hat and all of a sudden we see carlos and his family! What theee. So while kevin was trying on his hat rob brother tony and i hid by the corner, hoping he wouldn't see us or come into the shop. Which he didn't thank god. He left after like 10 mins. Then we went back to the house cause shay and them were already there. Waited for carlos and set up the house. Carlos was Reaaaaally surprised. & extremlly happy<3 I think he teared up a bit, but he said he didn't. LIES. Hahaa. Soo after pretty much surpising him EVERYONE ate. Hella starving or what? Hahah! And then we just chilled. Like normal. Pretty much what we always do at carlos's but this time it was like the WHOLE group+more<3. Like nicole meghan rico and mikha<3 More girls! Yay. Thenn i decided to leave like at 7. And instead of doing what i should have done i decided to stay longer. Then we played rugball! And my bus was going to leave at 8:06. And since we started playing at 7:45 i said fxck this. I'm going to play. So i played w/out noticing the time. Jessica and i were pretty competitive. Hahaha!<3 We both fell, now my side of the knee really hurts. Oh well, oh how i miss rugball tho! DAMN. Missing my 3rd bus i just said fxck it. I'm already in trouble i might as well just stay. Mama and papa didn't call till it was 10. That's where i had 8 missed calls. But 2 were from like anthony..i think he's mad at me tho. Oh welll. Kay so after playing we all rested. Cake time! Yay!<3 Ice cream cake was reaaallly good. But i only had one. Then after cake it was time for dancing! Which we did, but not much of it was going on. Mainly the girls. That was all fun and games and a lot of people ended up stop dancing and we just played basketball and chilled. Then it hit 10:25, and i said shit i needa get home now. Throughout the whollllle party, in the back of my head i just kept thinking about getting in trouble. But whatever. I was gonna ask mama for a ride home, but jessica said she was going to leave anyways. Soo she decided to take me home. I came home and my brother was HELLLA bitchin' at me. He wouldnt stfu. Seriously tho' he was just talkin' hella and way to loud. But i went into my room, to go change and act like i was home for a while already, and right before i was going to change my pants i hear papa open his door. Aw fxck dude. He went into the kitchen and to the front door to see if i was there. I walked to the front door and said dad im home. Oh my..he yelled REALLY loud but only for like 3 mins. Then i just went back into my room. It wass done. Mama didn't even yell at me. And so my day was done. I talked to kevin for 2 hours. It made up for the other night cause i didn't talk to him. So thenn the next morning mama calls and i thought she was gonna yell at me but she just called to ask to see what i wanted to eat. She came home and brought us food and brought up that i came home late, and i just said dad yelled at me already. And she stopped. Soo now im here doing nothing cause jackjack is sleeping and my mama and brother went to go recycle cans. Wellps, yesterday was totally worth it. *OH! And my best and i are pretty much okay now. We didn't talk about it but we will soon. I just told her we needed to talk. Sooo we'll see what happens later on.

No comments: