Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mama Jessica

Photobucket
Damn, idk if today was the last day that i will see jessica till i don't even know! But i spent my summer mainly w/her. On & off tho' But like i hella love her! & i just met her this year, but i've grown soo close to her. That's like my sister but also my mama at the same time. She pretty much takes care of me etc etc. I'm hellla thankful for that too. Today! She came over and we we're DEAD bored...we were supposed to go to the beach buuuut we didn't know who was still coming w/us and whattnot. So that pretty much didn't work out the way we wanted && we wanted to go shopping but tried to avoid that phase because she's wasted a lot of money this summer. Oh man & i mean A LOOOOT of money. Then! she said let's go to sf, buuut that's just even worse cause of shopping at Sf? Are you serious? Hahha, and what would i tell my mama and papa? And besides i already owe her $ from the last time we went shopping. Yay mama jessica for spotting me!<3 But we pretty much had a good day. Chill at my house having no life, spliting during the afternoon, then ended up meeting w/each other again....took me to Frozo's for the 1st time and boyyy did that make my day! Went to baby carlos's house and played mario party and lost. :[ BUMMER! Hahaha but still, she made my summer go by pretty fast, and im thankful for that. Mama jessica, i love you. And thank you for everything. I will see you soon! LIKE NEXT WEEK!<3 Hahaha.
P.S. we have a lot of places to go to together.
-spaghetti factory
-cheescake factory
-sf shopping?
-beach!
-mystery spot
-&& a lot more to come.
And i will save my money so that i can pay you back from shopping & for gas.
LOVEYOOOOU. =)

No comments: