Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cheesecake Factory

WAS SO GOOOD!<3 As usualll<3 Mama picked me up later after school. We we were hungry and she wanted cheesecake fact. and since i've never had it before WHY NOT! =) It was really good tho' especially for someone who loves pasta. And was reaaally craving it....



So today was a reg. day. Since it was a short day it went by pretty fast. I'm glad i have my own locker, im glad im becoming independent, and im glad that i have people around me that can make my day better. Schools alright. Getting better day by day tho'. And i am prefectly fine w/my schedule now. I have T.A. w/jeremie! Hahah ARMSTRONG. Yush', chuck, ryan santos, jesse, efi! Oh myyy. Bad. But yeaah, uhm stayed after school for a while. Did my hw at school on a sep.table w/juan. Most of the guys went to Piedmont High to visit i guess. Oh! And it's babycakes birthday today! Yay. Uhmm then we all walked to Nob Hill and that's where Mama Jessica picked me up...





Then later at homee, khrystel was already here and darion and my brother. And all 3 of em' were just on the couch talking which is really unsual. But then they told me the electricty shut down. So they had nothing better to do. We sat and talk etc etc etc. Mama did the back side of my hw, she said im stupid :[ BOOO. Hahah uhm then darion left. Khrystel left to get her clothes.. And mama jessica wanted to braid my hair. Soo got my hair wet w/conditioner this time! Khrystel came back. And while braiding my hair the lights came back on! Yay. Then jessica chilled for a bit then left. Khrystel stayed for a whle and left also. Soo im stuck here at home blogging and im done w/my hw too! =) 'Yay me!'

No comments: