Sunday, August 17, 2008

Less Effort

It's crazy just thinking about it. We've only been friends for almost 2 years & it may not seem much, but we've been thru HELLA shit. I remember everything...mostly. Things we talk about, how we became hellla close, what annoyed us, letting each other know if we were being stupid or bitchy +more. But YOU have no time for that anymore. Less time to have an actual conversation w/me. Too caught up with your own/love life. Oh and what about BEFORE you were going to date him? Remember...it's going to be equal. Even if he's gonna be my boyfriend no ones gonna replace you, not even a guy. Mmmm, doesn't seem like that anymore. Well no, i take that back. B/c i understand, boyfriends are boyfriends. But bestfriends are also bestfriends. But the thing that scares me is that boyfriends can ALSO be your bestfriend. I don't want to be replaced or taken advantage of just because you know I'm always gonna be there. It's just not right to me. I was afraid of this. I knew somehow later on it would've happened. It happens ALL the time. To everyone i get close to. C, A, K & you too? It's not jealousy, it's just where's my share? Seriously tho' do you even take the time to think about if you've talked to me or not? If you have anything to tell me? Or that if you do, but forget about it later on. Keep your word about it. B/c if it's gonna be like this for a while, things WILL change.

Things are going to change...I can feel it.

I'll make the adjustments. It's not gonna be fair nor the way you want it. But it's gonna be how I want it. Sorry if i'm sounding or being jealous. But it's been your way for quite a while. But it's omething that'll make things easier for me & not always have to think about 'oh i need to spend time w/my best or we need to catch up' WE DON'T NEED THAT. We're supposed to be bestfriends, what kind of best friend is that if you have to 'catch up' What is that?! If you have to tell me something, tell me on the spot. Not wait till your finish talking to your lover or whatever. It's just hella buggin' me. It's like your being a hypocrite right about now. Think back...back to when you were single still right? & we noticed all these couples having the same shit on myspace and saying oh no i love you moreeee, dude gag me already. You said so yourself tho' I'm never gonna do that stuff! It's so cheesy and ew. But whatever, i can't blame you right? Love makes you do stupid/crazy things. Maybe your just not thinking right. Idk...i suggest you think about this tho' b/c i already have. And for a while imma see how things are..like when school starts, you know? But if it keeps up. Things are gonna change. Good or bad? Idk yet, we'll see....

No comments: