Sunday, August 17, 2008

W/Love

Mmmmm, so we're just friends right? Cause it kinda/doesn't feel that way. Well sorta. I don't know how to explain it... It's really weird. B/c i WANT to be just friends, but at the same time it kinda don't. It's funny cause i've always wanted this, you calling me everynight and everything. But it was something i wanted waaaaay back then. Not so sure about right now. I'm kinda stuck between 2 or 3 or 4, hahaa.
I'm not a playa' i just CRUSH a lot.

But seriously tho' it's not time for me to be playing games. I'm kinda over that, but at the same time...you make time go by extremely fast! It's like you call me and we talk about sooo many things and it's only been like an hour & 20 mins. Are you serioussss? Hahaha, but boo hoo. This is bad, cause you knowww, YOU GOT A GIRL. I know you think about it when you talk to me on the phone. But whatevs. As of now i see it as a friendship; we're close now. Kay? Nothing more & nothing less. That's it.

No comments: