Friday, August 22, 2008

MY mama<3

I haven't spent a day out w/my mama in soo long! She's always been busy w/work and what not and never has anytime to actually just go out. Even tho' we had to watch jackjack today we ended up leaving him at home w/my brother. So after eating w/my gramps which i felt like i got hella close too recently we dropped my brother and jackjack home. Then mama and i went $hopping! She hasn't been to the mall in soo long cause of work now. And she never gets home until 7ish and RECENTLY we never have anything to eat at night because of that. But it's okay...But back to the mallll. Yay<3 We went around the whole mall going to the main stores that we go to. She bought stuff i bought stuff everything was all gravy. I just wish that every now and then my mom would have the time to go out and spend time w/my brother & i. WITHOUT jackjack. He's so much trouble! Short blog today, DEVANTE'S PARTY TOMORRROW! Yaaay! OH! & i saw most of the guys today at the mall. It made me pretty happy to see that big group again, i can't wait untill school starts! Well sorta..

No comments: